Axial Flow Fan Manufacturers
Axial Flow Fan is different from Centrifugal Fans and Blowers in the method they move the air. An Axial Flow Fan uses a propeller to draw air into it and discharge it, in the same axial directions. However, a Centrifugal Blower draws the air into the inlet side of the blower housing with one of the seven types of wheel. The blower draws the air through the wheels and discharges it at 90 degree. A device that moves air with a propeller is referred to as a Fan, while one with a wheel is called as a Blower.
An axial fan is a type of a compressor that increases the value of pressure of the air flowing through it. Blades of the axial-flow fans force all air to move parallel to the shaft about which the blade rotates. In other way, the flow is axially-in and axially-out, linearly, hence its name. Designing in axial fan revolves around the design of the propeller that generates the pressure-difference and results in the suction force that retains the flow across the fan all time. The main components that need to be studied in the designing include the number of blades and the design of every blade.
Axial Flow Fan Type:
- General Ventilation Purpose
- Fire rated application and smoke exhaust
AEROTECH CENTRIFUGAL BLOWER
AeroTech Axial Flow Fans are specially designed and manufacturers for optimum relation between air quantity and power consumption and to meet the exact demands of commercial and industrial ventilation in hot, humid, dusty and corrosive environments. Cylindrical casing of fans is fabricated out of Mild Steel /Stainless Steel sheet with adequate size for fine clearances as is practicable for better efficiency. Impeller will be of cast aluminum alloy and aerofoil of blade is designed to have maximum efficiency at lesser H.P.
TYPE OF FANS
- Tube Axial Fan (Belt Driven/Direct Driven)
- Heavy Duty Wall Mounting Fan/Ring Fan
- Mine Ventilation Fan/Contra-Rotating Fan
- Vane Axial Fan (Belt Driven/Direct Driven)
- Bifurcated Axial Fan
- Power Roof Ventilator/Extractor
- Air Volume up to 130000 C.M.H
- Sizes from 300 mm to 1600 mm.*
- Available 4,6,7,8 and 11 Blades Impeller
- Available with Fixed and Variable Pitches Impeller
- *Larger sizes also available on demand.
- Cost effective
- Large air volumes
- Low power consumption
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Can be connected to Duct
EXTRA FEATURES AVAILABLE
- Available in Direct Drive and V-Belt Drive
- Long and short casing
- F.R.P/rubber lined
- Gravity Louver/Bird Guard (Front/Back)
- Special Paint Finish